HIS Mess!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful for my boots!

Thanksgiving already, that's crazy!!! I am making a list of 33 things I am thankful for. 33 because that's how old I am. There has to be at least 33 things I can come up with! Ill post it this week. I already know that today will be on there. You see, today Kaylee and Taylor both prayed and asked Jesus to  come live in their hearts. They told God that they believe Jesus came and died on the cross for them so that they could go to heaven. That mean that all 5 of my children will be with me in heaven some day! That's why days like today will be on my list of 33. Now, I have a big job at hand. I have to train them to be disciples. I have to make sure that they are going to be able to go out and tell people who don't  know know Him, all about the good news of Jesus Christ. I'm very excited. I am a little nervous that I will fail too. Please pray that I would be able to help my babies grow in Jesus. That I will be able to teach them enough that they will be able to go out and make disciples themselves. Hebrews 12:28" Therefore, since we are receiving the kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe."
Today I wore some vintage boots I got at the Vintage Rose here in Lubbock. I really felt good in them today and my choir minister kept calling me "BOOTS"! Made my day but I have had that song in my head all day...it goes like this " these boots were made for walking. That's just what Ill do. One of these days these boots are guna walk all over you...Not the best song but I still felt good all day. Kaylee was really nice and took my picture.

So, what about you? What are your top 10 things you are thankful for? Are you thankful that God loves you and that he has given us his gift of grace? I am... tell me what you are most thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Becky. This morning I have been up, having a little God time. I saw on FB that you had posted in your blog and had to stop by and see what you had to say today? Why? Because I just love you kiddo. I love to see you in action and I love to hear what you have to say. You are a lady with a mission and I know that you are going to be such an example to your children! I rejoice with you that all five of your babies will be in heaven with you! HOW WONDERFUL! And I look forward to seeing the many they will lead to Christ along the way as well!

    Thank you for sharing your heart. You are a delight to mine. ♥Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and one more thing... you rock those boots GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky love the post and love love the outfit you were on Sunday. I am most thankful for my salvation, and family and old friends and new friends. This morning I am reflecting on all of the small stuff that we sometimes take for granted, and how thankful I am of these small things.

    ReplyDelete