HIS Mess!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend walk downtown

 God uses your weakness to show off His glory. Have you ever just struggled day in and day out with something? I sure do. My spirit is right with God yet my flesh doesn't always follow the way my spirit knows I should go. I was running the other day and listening to my Ipod. I have no dough that God was talking to me. He was telling me to just TRUST HIM. He will fill my cup. He will take care of things the way he sees fit. Its just so hard for me to do that when it comes to some things in my life. Things I love that I should give up. Things that make me feel good that I should just give up. We all have things we worry about or don't really give over to God to take control of. Its hard to lets someone else be in control of things in your life, but God will provide.  So I again will attempt to give my control of these things I struggle with over to God. I know he can use my weakness to show His glory !
 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me,  "My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

These were some cool buildings, doors and stuff we saw on our walk downtown this weekend.

Its a neat little garden

Old building with new additions. I reall like this one

 a rock garden right beside the railroad tracks and highway
I like this door. But there were wasp all over it!

I think this building has many face lifts.

 Old cleaners. love the doors.
Kaylee found this K sign

These are little marbles and stones. really cool!!

Still looking for the perfect place for our Christmas pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment