HIS Mess!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bridal Expo Tomorrow

On Monday I found out that I would be putting together a booth for this Sunday at the Bridal Expo at the civic center. So I have been trying to come up with some Ideas for decorations and stuff. If you are in Lubbock tomorrow you should try to stop by and check out all the cool things there are at the expo. It looked like some really neat stuff when I went to set up today. I got some of my inspiration from this wedding. I want the green shoes! http://www.leweddingparty.com/2010/12/a-local-affair-2/

A couple of us broke out our wedding dresses to get pictures made working out in them. They are funny. I tryed to add them in to this blog but I could not get them to load so you will just have to come out to the expo to see for your self. I will post pictures all the great stuff from the show tomorrow. Happy weekend!

xo-becky



These are my diy floral arrangements for the table for this weekends expo. I just picked up some fresh flowers from Sams and used some of my mason jars. Sams did not have very much to chose from so I just used everything I could find in Purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment