HIS Mess!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow Wednesday "#1" second try

I dont know what was up with my blog yesterday, but it seems to be working ok today. So here goes my first Wow Wednesday...

Colossians 3:5-7 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impourity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolarty. Because of these, the wrath of God is coming. You used to walk in these ways, in the life you once lived. But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander and filthy language from your lips.

The begining of the year is a good time to take a good look at your life and just see if there is anything that you need to work on. These verses hit home for many of us. Actually only one man was ever able to avoid the thing listed in these verses.

Have you given you life to Christ?


Wow things for this week...random stuff


 I found this trunk at a garage sale along with another one just like it for $5. We have it sitting by the front door so the kids can throw their shoes in it when they come home. They usually still take off their shoes and leave them in the middle of the floor anyways.


 mis-matched plates sitting on a candle holder.
I found this door at a garage sale for $10

This was my great grandparents wedding gift. It was given to them in December of 1916.
My hope is that I will be able to post some wow things every Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. It all looks great! I especially love the lamp-I also have a 'ghost' shade. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I saw that you had posted something about it on Facebook a while back but I kept forgetting to look at it until today! I have one too, if you care to read it. Love you! :)
    hebrews111jackson.blogspot.com

    Sarah J

    ReplyDelete