HIS Mess!

Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm still here

Funny how things work. I have been growing so much closer to God the last few years. In that journey I have learned some interesting things. I struggle with some sins more than others. I have come to the understanding of what it means to be separated from God through sin. What I don't understand is why do I still fall for the little traps? Why am i so stupid? It makes me mad that I feel like I am finally heading down the path that God has laid out for me and I focus on him and I don't veer off, but then something catches my eye and I make a turn down this really cool looking path with lots of warm ,sunny, beautiful things I think I need. I can catch myself with only about a couple of steps down that path and I turn back around and head back to the path God has for me, but I am so tired. Its like I have to take 20 steps in that direction for every 1 step I took down the wrong path. It takes me weeks to get back to Gods path and I was only 2 hours into the wrong path. Why is it so hard to do the right things? Why do the wrong things look so good sometimes? Why do I feel so lonely sometimes? Shouldn't I be able to let God fill EVERY empty part of me? Is it okay for me to hurt even if God wants me to be a leader?

This is my scripture reading for today...Romans Chapter 4...

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging this year & have just finished off my own daily blog on fashion, food, travel & interior design.
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
    I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete