HIS Mess!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Eli's Birthday in 2 Days

I can not believe Eli will be a year old already on Wednesday. We plan to have a little party for him. We will just have to see how it goes. Here are a few pics of him from the past year.

This was on our Christmas cards.

His spot. Im sad because while I was away on a mission trip this summer, Troy threw away this quilt. He said it stunk. I could have washed it. It was my favorite. :(

In charge

Procector of the house

Great pillow

Playful

Sleepy

see the bumps and his eye. he was allergic to the whole wheat waffels I made! haha poor puppy.

He is such a sweet baby.

He likes to hide behind me.

He loves the kids.

 Now he takes up most of th couch.
Someone deleated most of my pics off of the computer of when he was a baby, so I will reload and share more through out the week.

1 comment:

  1. How much they change in one year. Looks like a sweetie.

    shelley
    www.finishingourfamilyfromchina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete