HIS Mess!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What do you want to be when you grow up?



Today was career day at Rosco Wilson. The Idea is to dress up as something you might want to be when you grow up. My girls finally decided what they would do at about 9 last night. Not much time to get things put together but I think it worked out pretty good.




Can you guess who they are?


I should have warned Taylor that she would be the prettiest little girl at school today, because she did not like all the attention. Anyway, she was the star of the Ballet today!

Kaylee is a "B Girl", which if you don't already know what that is, it is a Brake Dancer Girl. She is rocking it in break dancing class too I must say!

My camera died on me while I was taking this picture, so I am surprised that it even saved on my memory card. Ashley is a Doctor. She is a very beautiful Doctor at that.


So what do you want to be when you grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment