HIS Mess!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Be Still

Yesterday as we were driving down Flint, Blake says to me "Mom, what would you think if decided to go into the military after I get out of school?" Before  I could answer Brock says " Blake, what about pro football? You always say you want to play pro football!" Blake begins to tell us that as he was at D-Now this fall that he was being still and quiet and that he felt like God was talking to him about what he needed to be doing with his life. He really feel like God is telling him that it may not be football. Blake thinks that God is telling him to look in another direction. The military.

I don't think I ever remember God talking to me when I was just a child. Although I know even if he was talking  to me I was ignoring him. I thought I had better ideas that anyone He or anyone else! I know God has plans for Blake. I am so excited that Blake is able to be still and know...

Psalms 46:10 Be still and know I am God. I will be exalted in the nation I will be exalted in the earth.

2 comments:

  1. You have a special young man Momma. I will be praying for Blake as he seeks God for direction in his life. You are blessed with a beautiful little family Sweet Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie! Love your new blog pic here! Looks great. Where was this taken at? What building?

    Have a great week and big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete