HIS Mess!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy Daze

Sometimes its so busy its like you are in a daze! All five of the kids preformed in some way within the past week. Brock and Blake had to sing on Sunday morning. Blake was the Nutcracker Prince and Drosselmeyer's Nephew in the Lubbock Ballet's Nutcracker. Ashley, Taylor and Kaylee were the Three Wise men in the Children's Choir Christmas concert. They all had to sing a solo. My parents came up for my Birthday and we went out to eat at my very favorite place..."Double Dave's"! I love the chocolate pizza and the Philly cheese steak Stromboli. mmmmgood! Today Blake played his very first ever basketball game. They got to play in the big gym at LHS so that was kind of neat. They did not win but I guess thats just part of life!


The boys singing with LifeSong.


Ashley wore her hair in a Bow. Thanks to the helpful hints at http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/

It was fun to get all dressed up for the ballet. I fixed Kaylee's hair like this girl form http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/




Side braid




This is Clara and The Prince with the girls.

This girl also played Clara with the prince on 2 of the other performances. She was the Festival Fairy the night we went.

This is Blake with Drosselmeyer. He is from New York.


This is the Arabian Princess. She did an awesome job. Very good at the point shoes!

Kaylee

Taylor

Ashley

My mom made me a yellow cake with chocolate icing and purple sprinkles. It was gone in just 3 days! So good! Thanks Mommy!!



Here are the three wise men!


Hutch A Team


Blake #14

Now its time to watch some Hawaii 5-0!


Enjoy! More to come! I have some very cute hand towels to show you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment