HIS Mess!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

I am not much of a going out kind of girl anymore. I did enough of that when I was younger. Now, I would just as soon stay in with my kids where it is safe. No drunk drivers in the house (I hope)! Although I have seen some houses that has happened to! I'm not saying that I would not enjoy the company of a few friends to talk to and laugh with, but when you have kids its just a little hard to get out of the house. I just wanted to share a few pictures and just things we did from the past year...FYI we were busy so there was always something going on.

January...
Its seems like more than a year ago that our original uz2beez team was together for a volleyball game. We always had so much fun...

Also in January, Ignite in Amarillo. Bridal Expo.Boot Camp.





February...
Blake turned 12.

volleyball.workday at church and bowling with the youth.Bible Study-The Book of Ruth



March...
Trip to the Texas State Capital



 And to Sea World San Antonio
pinewood Derby.failed try at obedience school.



April...
All night lock-in at Wayland Baptist A.C.

My oldest baby turned 16!


women of joy in okc.

May...

TAKE 2 dance recital

Girls 8th Birthday

Graduation in Seymour for Andrew J. Home fellowships.Awards.More Volleyball.


June...

 OKLAHOMA

FOOTBALL

CAMP

AND FUN IN THE SUN!

VBS.Backyard Bible Study.Frisbee Camps.


July...

Super Summer Family

Prayer Circle

Mission trip to St.Louis



Youth group on mission trip.


August...

Charlee and Steelie's 1st Birthday Party (can't find the pictures)


Movie weekend at my house with the girls from MBC.

Eli turned 1 year old.

School.Church Picnic and Volleyball.Football.






September...


 Blake starts his first year of football!





October...
Hip-Hop

Break dancing

1st Fields of Faith in LBK.



November...


D-Now

Taylor's 1st Violin Recital.


December...


Nutcracker

My Birthday

Last 2 in Glasses

By the fire

Christmas gifts

Blake is driving?!?

Christmas in Red Springs

Brock has a smile

Eli

Handmade PJ's for all the girls form Nana










I figured out that I have a photo shop kind of thing so the next pictures are antiqued! Fun stuff.




Happy New Year! Be looking for a whole new blog coming next week...

1 comment:

  1. You guys are extremely busy!!!! Have a great year.

    ReplyDelete