HIS Mess!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seems like that's what we spend a lot of time doing in our crazy days. So I thought it would be a good subject to start blogging about. Our weekly out to eats! This has been a crazy busy past couple of weeks. AHHHH who am I kidding, more like a crazy few months!! Needless to say, it leave me little to no time to grocery shop or cook. But man, can I pick some great places to eat! Let me just start with a few from the past few week. Far warning, we will be back to some of the same places over and over again, but maybe I'll try something new?!? We will see!
Rib Crib was good. The girls were treated to a hot fudge brownie sundae.





One of my favorite places to eat is Freebirds. On Tuesdays I get a free quaso for Tattoosday!!








And the place we go every day, J&B Coffee.

happy eating out! xoxo, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment